Passle will be at Integrated Live next week, an event designed to help UK marketers create more effective strategies. Here are five talks I'm particularly looking forward to:
- Virtual Reality: A Trick up the Marketing Industry’s Sleeve, Ran Berger (Flat Rock Technology). Engagement and Experiential Theatre, 16th November, 12pm.
- IRL vs URL, how advertising on-line (URL) and in the real world (IRL) interact to influence behaviour, Mark Melford (Captive Media). Innovation & Insight Theatre, 16th November, 12.30pm.
- Adapting Measurement Strategies for Modern Marketing, Chris Grimsey (Google Analytics UK). Keynote Theatre, 16th November, 1pm.
- The revenge of subcultures: why marketers must get rid of average personas in the era of social media, Laurent François (RE-UP Agency). Social, Video & Mobile Theatre, 17th November, 12pm.
- Creating powerful headlines: The data behind the dialogue, Crispin Beale (Chime Insight & Engagement Group). Content Theatre, 17th November, 1pm.
There are also a few panels happening. One in particular caught my eye, How to measure effectiveness, in the Content Theatre on 17th November, 2.30pm.
Come and say hi to us at stand B66, or hear me chat about 5 content marketing trends you need to let go of (link below). See you there!
Trends come and go, and it’s important to learn to let go of techniques that are no longer as effective today as they once were. In this session, Claire Trevien will talk you through 5 trends you should avoid, and the alternatives you should consider for your content marketing strategy.