The Digital Marketing Show is drawing to a close, but my head is full of ideas after meeting some energizing people and hearing great talks.
You can read my five mini-reports by clicking on the #DSM2015 tag on the left.
Here are my top quotations from the last two days:
- “Content is the staff, Site design is your shop building, and technical SEO is the layout”, Charlie Williams, White
- “Customer data is like hard currency” Mark Sallows, Turtl
- “Don’t just stick to a campaign because you like it”, Ben Harper, Datify
- “Remember that a brand is defined by how they engage not what they sell”, Sharon Flaherty, Brand Content
- “Headlines are 90% of content”, James Murphy, TAN Media
- "Your customers don't care about you, they care about themselves" Trenton Moss, Webcredible
- “Make content production competitive to get people involved”, Connor Kinnear, Passle
- "A fishbowl full of business cards is a tool of the past", Gareth Case, CSC
- “Webinars need to be conversations not presentations”, Mark Bornstein, ON24