Whether you are looking to overhaul your law firm website, or start building a new firm afresh, a professional, optimised, and user-friendly website is a must.
Here is my list of top ten website design firms, with something to suit every budget. Some of these come with far more benefits than simply creating a website, others will prove to be a more straightforward transaction.
Whichever direction you go in, make sure that your website creation is a true collaboration, with the client experience at the forefront of your mind.
In no particular order:
- Brunswick is one of the top UK PR consultancies, so as you can imagine, website building is just one aspect of what they could bring to your law firm.
- Moore Legal Technology specialize in law firm websites: they clearly know what works and what you need to ask yourself to make your website be the best it could be.
- MMA Digital is an online marketing firm for the legal sector – despite having only been launched in 2012, it’s worked with more than 100 law firms across the UK. A great endorsement.
- If you prefer a personal approach, then DBS legal websites might be perfect – nothing is outsourced from their 7-person team in Lincolnshire. There’s also a great emphasis on building a website that’s easily editable by the firm, cutting costs.
- Conscious also specialize in law firm websites and have an eye to the bigger picture too, you can take advantage of their “full service” package which includes a range of marketing techniques.
- Reflect Digital is refreshingly upfront about their prices: “Prices start from £2,000 for a micro site, each site is priced based on the project specification and payments can be spread across 12 months”. Perfect for smaller or newer firms looking to make an impact.
- Design UK have built the Berwin Leighton Paisner website, which is in itself a great calling card.
- You only need to spend a few minutes on Law Creative’s website to see that they practice what they preach: a well-considered and user-friendly website. Again, they offer a full marketing package as an option.
- Tela is a creative digital website with perhaps the swankiest website on this list. Read this case study to see how they transformed 39 Essex Chambers’ website.
- Do it yourself on Wordpress! Many of the designers above will be building your website on Wordpress for various reasons including SEO and user-friendliness. You could skip the middle-man and build your law firm website yourself, there are even a few themes to facilitate the work for you, such as this one, or this one.