Are you interested in using ChatGPT to supercharge your thought leadership?
At Passle, we are tremendously excited to announce that our ChatGPT & AI Beta Program is now available for testing.
Since ChatGPT was launched in November 2022, the brains behind the Passle software have been busy developing use cases for how this can accelerate our clients' success with thought leadership.
How to participate in the Beta Testing Program?
If you are interested in testing Passle's newest AI-powered features with a team of your colleagues, you can learn more about the Beta Testing Program from this link here. This includes instructions on how to get involved & share your team's feedback.
As the Passle Beta features are enabled on a user-by-user basis, you can also submit your list of beta testers from this link here.
THE BETA FEATURES
Watch the short videos below to get a preview of the newly developed features.
THE PASSLE AI HELPER & AI IMAGE SUGGESTOR
- To use/test these features, follow the same steps as you usually would to create a "commentary-style" post on Passle
- When creating your post select the "Passle Helper" button
- Add your thoughts/opinions in a few succinct bullets
- Press "Generate Post" & let ChatGPT do the rest
- The post generated is seen as a suggestion or a first draft for a piece of content that you want to work on - a lot of writers find it easier to edit than write from scratch
- Avoid sharing confidential information with the AI Helper
- The Passle AI Image Suggestion Tool will then index Getty's image library as you are developing your post - it will create a search query based on the content of your post so that you can easily identify a relevant image to share along with your content
THE PASSLE QUICK SHARE POST GENERATOR FOR LINKEDIN
- This tool couldn't be easier to use
- Once you have published a Passle post, find the 'Quick Share' feature from the edit post page for your piece
- You will need to connect Passle to your LinkedIn account (one time) for this to start generating sharing previews automatically
- If you don't like the suggestions generated, you can press 'Re-Generate' to get a new & original post summary to share with your LinkedIn network