The UK has voted 3 times over the past couple of years for one thing or another and it meant we've had non-stop political chat throughout that period, almost all of which was nonsense. One soundbite will always stick with me was when one politician proclaimed, "We've had enough of experts."
Hmm. This article from Hinge Marketing does quite a nice job of explaining why for everyone else in the world, particularly those within professional services, you can't get enough of experts:
- They help your firm be found online
- They help attract top talent
- Unlimited professional growth potential
- Your firm will grow faster
- It's easier to build a national & international reputation
- You can charge higher fees
- Your brand will be stronger
Brand awareness, longevity, bottom line growth combined with brand awareness and market consolidation. That doesn't sound too bad, does it?
Giving these professionals a process to consistently showcase their expertise online will not only position them as the go-to expert, but you as the go-to firm. A win-win situation.
I suppose the next question is, How can you not afford to have Visible Experts?