Our latest sprint, named after the delicious and refreshing Kenyan lager 'Tusker', we prioritised multiple language versioning support. Additionally, we implemented various minor UI updates and resolved numerous bugs.
If you want to learn more about the updates or have any questions, please feel free to contact the Passle Client Success Team.
Here is a quick overview of our new features and enhancements
Multiple Language Versioning
Our Enterprise clients are now able to add language translations to individual posts. Language options are set at client level, and once enabled, users can add translated post titles and content to posts in their required languages.
The language translations will be pulled through alongside the default language version of the post when requesting post content via the API.
Available for Enterprise clients only.
Creation options for a new language version of the post
Additional language versions for post
Updated 'X' logo (from Twitter)
We have updated all the Twitter icons throughout the Passle dashboard, post share options and email notifications to the new 'X' logo in line with their recent rebranding.
Passle dashboard and statistics
Post share options
Competition Tool - Timezone updates
- Updates to the schedule section to include timestamp details along with the ‘local’ date.
- Similar updates to the notification section, including local sending time(s) dates for Reminder and Results emails.
- Information text icons have also been added throughout, to further explain that the start date and sending times are dependent on your time zone.
Other key changes in this update, including enhancements or minor tweaks to our existing features
- Client Connect activity - Improved titles, labels and tooltips.
- Client Connect subscribers - referrer tracking via Google Tag Manager.
- Updates to the user history page, with separate tabs for ‘Account’ and ‘Post’ activity.
- Improved Single-Sign On error message for non-registered users.
- Passle staff avatar within real-time collaboration
If you would like to know more, read our Release Notes: 20 December 2023 - 3.1.0 (Tusker) which includes a complete list of all new features, enhancements and bug fixes for this release.
And finally, your feedback is crucial in driving our future updates and ensuring that Passle remains a platform that meets your evolving needs. So please don't hesitate to reach out to the Product Team if you have any ideas or suggestions for new features or improvements.