- Comment on the news from your sector’s perspective
- Give a personal twist on industry news
- ‘What we are reading this week’ (with plenty of links)
- Answer one of your FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Use Twitter search to create a twist on a well-worn topic
- Write about the topic in your editorial calendar
- Resuscitate evergreen content by Passling it
- Interview a colleague, or someone you admire, about their work.
- Bust a myth about your industry
- Make a top 10 list related to your sector
As a free user, you can follow Passle and like posts.
To repost this post to your own Passle blog, you will need to upgrade your account.
For plans and pricing, please contact our sales team at email@example.com