On this episode of Professional Services Growth Live, our live Q&A is joined by Sarah Strachan, an expert in data and analytics for Professional Services Marketing.
We discuss how successful firms use analytics, their place of analytics within a marketing team and where the opportunities are for savvy marketers to make more of the data available to them.
- What role does analytics play in an effective marketing setup?
- What are the best examples of marketers using analytics to demonstrate value?
- Should data and analytics be a separate role within a marketing team?
- How far should you go in the pursuit of accuracy in analytics?
- Where are the opportunities for firms to benefit more from the data available?