This is a companion piece to my blog post 5 things I've learned from working at Passle. Here are 5 quick techniques marketers can learn from Passle:
- Use the voices of your experts. Passle makes it easy for your your senior leaders to create content, and the effect this has on your company can be terrific. People buy from people is a cliché for a reason: it's true.
- Think who not what. Forget about clunky personas and narrow down your targets to real individuals. How can you create content that appeals to them? Passle makes it easy for you to share content directly to their inbox.
- Commitment is key. It's easy to get carried away with marketing plans and then see them peter out over the year. Passle's in-built reminders ensure you will never forget your targets.
- Context is important. Passle allows you to quote from another source, then add your unique insights. It's a great way to instill trust (exterior back-up adds credibility) and also position yourself within a wider discussion.
- Just because it's B2B doesn't mean it has to be boring. Some of the most popular posts on the Passle network have looked beyond business for inspiration and come up with creative and entertaining content.