Ambitious marketers are hungry to deliver value and growth for the firms they work for. Those marketers are more influential, and have set new standards for best practice across the industry. In this edition of the CMO Series, Charles Cousins is lucky to be joined by Erin Corbin Meszaros, Chief Business Development and Client Services Officer to discuss how marketers are adapting to meet the challenges of the legal industry.
Tune in as Erin and Charles discuss:
- How the role of marketing in law firms has changed from a supporting function to a key strategic growth
- What is driving these changes and how this change has been driven by marketers and BD professionals
- How the shift in expectations for marketers and BD professionals has affected the skills and mentality needed to be successful
- What CMOs and leaders need to be doing to empower their departments to meet the current demands of the industry
- Advice for ambitious marketers & BD professionals trying to be successful in this industry