For marketing and business development teams to have a real impact on the growth of their firms is so important for them to have a voice in the strategic decision making within the firm.
We're excited to cover this topic today on the CMO series with Susan Ahern, Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer at Clark Hill. Susan has transformed the way that the Marketing & BD teams operate within Clarke Hill, especially in the way that these teams deliver and demonstrate value to the firm.
Will Eke hosts as he and Susan address:
- The role for Marketing & BD as decision-makers influencing the direction of the firm
- The coveted 2020 "Best Marketing Initiative" award at the Managing Partners' Forum & the valuable data that helped secure it
- Susan's philosophy in creating a culture to support delivering
- The key to bringing the partnership around to the difficult decisions needed for growth
- The most important piece of advice for CMO's & marketers looking to influence the future of the firm